THIS TOOK A FAR DIFFERENT TURN THEN I EXPECTED
I NEED A CALEB IN MY LFIE
Her phone died before we got to see the rest of the convo. What a shame
all girls are fucking beautiful and if you try to make them feel like they aren’t because they have fuzzy legs or chubby bellies fuck you
Can we try and get a Fitzsimmons headcount on Tumblr before Season 2?
Please like and share this post to see how many Fitzsimmons fans are present!!
I DUNNO WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF BC TRIPSKYE DRINKING BEERS TOGETHER AND GOSSIPING ABOUT KOENIG AND THEY’VE CLEARLY BEEN HANGING OUT A LOT SHE’S HEARD ALL HIS THEORIES I CAN’T
YOU GUYS TRIPSKYE HAVING BEERS TOGETHER
This is quite literally my favourite caption of all time
In case you’re trying to keep track of the Infinity Gems;
- Kevin Feige (President of Marvel Studios) stated that the Tessaract seen in The Avengers and Thor was actually an Infinity Gem, specifically the Space Gem.
- The Aether seen in Thor: The Dark World is also one, although it’s yet to be confirmed exactly which one. Personally, I think it fits into the Reality Gem's power area.
- Loki’s Staff, seen in Avengers, Thor, etc appears to have a gem. In Captain America: The Winter Soldier, a scene in the credits shows it being un-assembled digitally, possibly alluding to the gem in it being a Infinity Gem. I’d say it’d be the Mind Gem.
- In Guardians of the Galaxy, the “Orb” item that Peter steals houses a purple gem, said to be the Power Gem by Feige.
That leaves us with just two; the Time Gem and the Soul Gem.
are you telling me that marvel superheros are really just magical girls with sparkly gem powers?
It’s House Pride Week at Pottermore and SPH is joining in (and we want you to, too)! From September 16-19, we will dedicate the blog each day to one of the four houses and we’d like to hear from you about why you’re proud to be a Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, or Slytherin! You can also share your favourite stories, headcanons, or quotes from characters in your house (or even the house itself), and when it’s your house’s day, we’ll publish them.
The schedule is as follows:
- September 16-#GryffindorPride Day
- September 17-#RavenclawPride Day
- September 18-#HufflepuffPride Day
- September 19-#SlytherinPride Day
So what are you waiting for? Rally your fellow housemates by sharing this post and start sending in your stories!
(Not sure what house you’re in? Head on over pottermore.com and sign up to be officially sorted!)
Skye clearly doesn’t like her orders (three guesses as to why)
but where she used to protest, where she used to want to discuss
she simply hardens her resolve, says ‘copy that’
she shuts down Trip’s (however flippant) questioning of the Koenig thing with ‘Coulson…